who we are
Streamlyne formed the COVID-19 Priority Consortium (CPC) as an urgently needed service to researchers and the general public. Along with showcasing some of the most promising COVID-19 research efforts at universities and independent research institutions, we introduce tools to help states, counties and cities maximize the distribution of scarce testing and healthcare resources; evaluate current research on coronavirus treatments; connect with researchers and other resources, and help individuals find the services they need during this unprecedented crisis.
Having worked with research universities and independent research institutions using our research administration software, Streamlyne Research, we understand the field of research. We also created a complementary artificial-intelligence/machine-learning suite for the field of research. When COVID-19 emerged, we realized we are in a perfect position to quickly pivot and repurpose our AI tools to provide researchers, civic leaders and ordinary individuals with a powerful weapon to fight against COVID-19.
The goals of C19 Priority Consortium include but are not limited to:
- Determining potential drug-related and vaccine-related intelligence for researchers, along with other answers for COVID-19 related inquries
- Maximize testing efficacy by intelligently prioritizing individuals for COVID-19 smart testing
- Prioritize receipt of other COVID-19-related healthcare delivery services
- Maximize antibody testing to find people who have/have not developed immunity to COVID-19
- Provide information and instruction to individuals based on their specific circumstances through the c19priority.ai web portal
- Use privacy-enabled contract tracing tools to anticipate and prevent future hot spots around the United States
- Minimize travel for individuals to receive health care services
- Determine COVID-19 risk factors for individuals
- Allow interested funders and the general public to provide financial support to the featured research projects directly